Friday, October 08, 2010

I'm Feeling Generous

In terms of giving stuff away, PokerStars is awesome. Through just a handful of stops on the EPT, APPT, and WSOP I've received a lot of stuff. And when you're moving, stuff is the last thing you need. So I'm giving it away, for free!*. All of it!**. (If you're big or small, sorry, all clothes sized Medium. Don't worry, there are hats and bags and such.) All items are brand new, never been worn.

*Less shipping.
**Limit one item per person

I'll be giving a few items away each day. To get something, all you have to do is this:


If you'd like, subscribe or follow me on Twitter. I'll be doing more promotions like this periodically, and that'll be the best way to find out about them. That'll also let you know when to check for the new items each day. Plus I'll be writing blog type pieces, which is always fun.

After that, click the "Email Me" icon on the right side of the blog and send me your shipping info. First come, first served. I'm doing all this on the honor system, but it really takes less than 60 seconds to make a difference. 

I ask that you send me a few bucks to cover shipping before I send anything out, either via PayPal (same as my email address) or as a transfer on PokerStars. My screen name is SingleFileD. Do this after I email you back and confirm your item. (I will list US shipping costs, if you are in another country I will ship for a higher fee.)

Lastly, once you receive the items, if anyone asks you about them or PokerStars, please direct them to this page, explain the cause and what they can do to help online poker. If you haven't noticed already, getting the word out is what I'm aiming for here.

Here's the loot:



And here's what were starting with today: Five lightweight, zip up jackets. Shipping for these will be $5. Please indicate in your email if you'd like 1-2-3-4-5 from top to bottom, left to right.



I'll update the post when everything's gone. If you miss out on these, check back in tomorrow for more items. Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

TopXKiller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.